Tuesday 1 December 2015

Day 1 of Its Zara: Finally fallowing my dream



    Hey guys, so just from the title of my first blog post you can probably know that this has been a long dream of mine to start a beauty blog but do to the lack of confidence I never started one. So I woke up one morning and said to myself ' I will make a blog today' so hear I am. I hope who ever looks at my blog enjoys it and learns from it. 

  The point of this blog is to share what I am learning about cosmetics and hair styling. It has been my biggest interest for years and I wish to gain as much knowledge as I can and share it with you. I am not a professional and don't have any degree in it but have learnt a lot from working with make-up so what ever tips,tricks or opinions I write about are not professional advice or anything like that.

Any way, thats it for this post. Stay healthy and love yourself.

-Zara x

No comments:

Post a Comment